Thursday, August 3

This Sucks.

So I haven't been able to post for a while now because Ian and I have been working like beasts trying to pack and move these past two weeks, leaving our lives in a blog-free chaos. Actually, we still don't have our internet access back up (thanks, Earthlink), and I am currently creating this blog entry on Ian's laptop in a Starbucks where we are paying exhorbitant wireless fees for the pleasure of checking our e-mail. I figured as long as we were paying for an hour I was going to get my money's worth and post an entry as well.

It is said that the three most stressful things in life are:

Moving
A death/birth in the family
Losing/finding a job

...and we are doing all three at one time. Joy. Needless to say, we are both emotional, mental, and physical wrecks right now. Ian has been going to bed at 11:00 (a bedtime ridiculously early for my nocturnal husband) the past few nights if that gives you any idea about how utterly exhausted we are. We are both covered in bruises and feel like various extremities are just about ready to fall right off of our bodies. Good times. Our new house, though, is pretty cool. We are adjusting to the conveniences that a newer house has to offer, like central air (YAY!), lots of electrical sockets, and a dishwasher! This is the first time I have ever rented a house built after 1950, so all of these things are new and exciting to me.

Anyways, even though I'm not quite Little Mary Pregnant Sunshine at the moment, I still needed to post a blog because I never got to post my belly update from my Drs appointment last week. So, for your statistical edification:

Total weight gain since conception: 15 pounds
Approximate baby weight: 4 pounds
Fundal height: 33 centimeters
Belly circumference: ? (I packed my measuring tape)

This picture was taken the day we moved out...goodbye old house! I guess from now on I will have to find a new bush to pose in front of.

No comments: