Thursday, June 15

Happy Third Trimester to Me!

So Tuesday marked the first day of my third trimester...only 14 weeks to go! 98 short days! Not...that...long. Um, I don't know how I feel about this. Ian asked me if I was looking forward to getting this baby out of me, to which my immediate thought was, Hell, yes! She's a mean little bugger! Plus, I'd kill for an extra large latte double the espresso and a double tall Jack and Coke. But, on the other hand, it is quite easy to take care of her while she's still inside of me. She eats what I eat when I eat it; I poop what she poops when I poop it; and, best of all, her tiny little lungs are filled with fluid preventing the operation of vocal chords. I think I prefer my daily beatings to a screaming baby.

So I'm torn between "Can't hardly wait" and "Omigod! Already?"

Well, I guess I have 98 more days to figure it out.

No comments: