Tuesday, March 11

The Long, Dark Winter of My Blog is Over

So here's the thing. I HATE this time of year. From New Year's Day to Easter just, well, sucks. The weather is horrible. TV is horrible. No decent movies are playing. Valentine's Day happens. There is NOTHING to do but sit in the house and pray for Spring. During these horrible few months, my creativity is sapped. I don't want to scrapbook, I don't want to write, and I certainly don't want to blog. But my fans, all seven of you, demand that I come back to the keyboard. OK fine. After Daylight Savings Time, my spirits are a lifting a bit, and I feel my need to create slowly coming back. Plus, we've had a long spurt of Global-Warming-Is-Really-Happening weather. So I'm gonna get warmed up by posting some pictures of the world's cutest baby, and then I'll go think about what I'm going to post tomorrow.

I LOVE the swings! Love 'em, love 'em, LOVE 'EM!

I LOVE my brother! Love 'im, love 'im, love 'im!

I LOVE my sunglasses! Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!

This post is dedicated to those people who ride my ass about not updating my blog: Lorna, Mom, Micaela, Doug, Meredith, Kat, and Tammy.

8 comments:

ZParents said...

FIRST!!!!


hahaha. So glad you are back! Perhaps I can steal some of your creativity and blog soon too!

Tammy & Darren said...

Jesus Mary and Joseph! I've never been so starved for some Sangster-bloggin'.
Thanks for the fix.

Micaela said...

Thank the Gods! You DO know how to type still! I am very relieved. And I appreciate the dedication. Like you never ride my ass. (It is a nice ass to ride.)

Cricket said...

just because i'm not bitching to you doesn't mean i'm not bitching in my heart...
two months was a long time to wait.

Pam said...

AHHHHH!! I am your resident skulker, and I have been jonsin' for my fix!! I am sure you dont remember me but I am Cathy's friend from VA. I check this out every 2 or 3 days, you make me laugh. It is nice to see Matilda grow up, she is a beautiful girl!

Doug said...

Hu-zah! And Calie included in one of the pics. It is a grand and glorious time.

Brooke said...

Lots of love going on in this post. What a cool cat is the little miss. Hopefully spring will be bustin out soon for you.

pogonip said...

Welcome back! Although I loved seeing the little Foodie every time I dropped by to check for new posts...