Wednesday, March 12

Bestiality and the Toy Industry

A while back, my friend Tammy sent me a photo she saw in the paper of a new toy from the New York Toy Fair. She thought it would make me laugh...

And I did laugh...after I got up off the floor from the apoplectic fit that the sight of this monstrosity threw me into.

I laughed because all I could think was, "It's a Whorse."

I guess they've gone through every permutation of Bratz and now they have to start sexualizing animals since all the little girl dolls are good and slutted up.

Lord help us.

2 comments:

brooke said...

omg! and I thought that they had done everything to end their childhood sooner. apparently not. sitting her in shock and seriously appalled.

ZParents said...

funniest commentary ever! a WHORSE!!!! still cackling over here...